|I open the seminar|
The program was the following:
First I highlighted the main findings of the project and talked about post-doctoral training at the University of Jyväskylä. My presentation slides and handout are available:
- Results of the project and personal experience (slides)
- Concluding ‘Finding own words’: a Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship project in Applied Language Studies (handout)
My talk was followed by an open round table discussion that evaluated the project’s contribution to multidisciplinary research on education at the university. The invited speakers were my close co-operation partners and the members of the project's Steering Committee:
- Prof. Tarja Nikula-Jäntti (head of Centre for Applied Language Studies),
- Prof. Hannele Dufva (Department of Languages), and
- Adj. Prof. Petteri Laihonen (Centre for Applied Language Studies).
Finally, Funding Advisor Elina Humala (Research and Innovation Services) provided information about Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions calls, and presented various ways in which her unit supports prospective applicants.
|The event attracted nearly 50 participants|