Tuesday 10 June 2014

Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: training in writing applications

The European Commission, in collaboration with the Research Executive Agency, provided a web-streamed training on Tuesday 10 June 2014 from 2 to 6 p.m. (CET). With the help of this, you can learn a lot about writing your Individual Fellowship or COFUND application. The video and the slides are available from here.

The (second) Nobel Prize diploma of Marie Skłodowska-Curie from 1911 (Source: Wikimedia)



As I read,

No special registration or permission by the Commission is needed in order to watch this training on line. The web streaming will be recorded and be available via the same link for at least one year.

You can find further information about the calls on the page of the European Commission. The deadlines are 11 September 2014 (Individual Fellowship) and 2 October 2014 (COFUND)

I was happy to share my experience on writing the Marie Curie Individual Fellowship at the University of Tampere on 27 May 2014. I also presented my field of research and my plans for the upcoming almost two years. It was my first presentation as Marie Curie Ambassador. MC Ambassadors visit various schools, universities and organizations and promote their research. I'm planning to visit several Finnish universities, and Tampere was the first place. I'm happy if I can help your school, university or organization – you only need to contact me.
 

Good luck for your application!
Sources of information:
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Info at the University of Tampere, 27 May 2014, presentations given by Science Adviser Satu Huuha-Cissokho (Academy of Finland) and Marie Curie Fellow Tamás Péter Szabó (University of Jyväskylä)
The website of the European Commission

No comments:

Post a Comment